Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2015 bookmarks


I do it, you do it, we all do! Make a list of  New Year resolutions and or goals and by the months end they are out of sight out of mind. Once I jot down a few new goals for the year and look at them here or there over the course of a month or two at most, then sadly they are lost in the shuffle of life not to surface again until the end of the year. So, I came up with a quick and easy solution to that problem. Bookmarks... write your top goals on a bookmark and place it in your journal, novel, scriptures, notebook... where your little eyes frequent the most. For me, repetition is a key to my success so if I repeatedly see something, I have a much greater chance of actually doing it!

I actually created these bookmarks to use on a Silhouette cutter using the print and cut feature but if you don't have a Silhouette you can just as easily print them off and hand cut them- 5 simple straight cuts and a whole punch on top- easy-peasy!

PRINT...


 CUT....


AND ADD A CUTE PIECE OF TWINE! 


Now your ready to start writing down your goals for 2015!!! 


1 comment: